Come one, come all to BRAT’s Annual General Meeting – Thursday 15 November, 7pm-9.00pm at The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, 1b Dyne Road NW6 7XG.
Meet your neighbours; guest speakers; local issues debated.
- Official Business
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of 2017 AGM
- Matters arising from minutes
- Annual Accounts
- Participation & Support
- Committee elections
- Resolution: Annual Subscription
- Constitutional Amendments: “Executive” and “Committee”
- Neighbourhood Manager, Mark O’Brien (LB Brent)
- The cleanliness of our streets
- Town Centre Manager, Richard Hay (LB Brent)
- Willesden Lane – Improvements & Gaumont State
- North Kilburn public realm improvements