BRAT meeting next Tuesday (7 March)
There is a BRAT committee meeting next Tuesday (7 March) at the usual time and place (7.30pm at the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, 1a Dyne Road NW6 7XG). Please attend if you would like to participate or simply find out more about BRAT.
The draft agenda is as follows:
1) Apologies for Absence
2) Minutes of the Previous Meeting (January)
3) Matters Arising
4) Save the Corrib Rest campaign
5) Play Street: Plympton Road closure, Saturday 27 May 1-4pm
6) Proposed Bicycle Hanger in Dunster Gardens
8) Street Care: abandoned bicycles, and damaged or non-functional signage. Other?
9) Poor quality recent council masonry -e.g. garden walls outside James Stewart House
10) Membership-status report, and possible recruitment drive
11) Finance-report from Treasurer
11) Any Other Business
12) Next Meeting: Confirming Arrangements: Date, (16 May?) Chair (Mary Loughnan?) and Invitations (Pc Tom Surr to speak on local policing issues, following the next Kilburn SNT meeting in April?)