The next edition of BRAT’s regular committee meetings is this Monday, March 4, 7pm-9pm, at The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, 1b Dyne Road NW6 7XG.
- Tim Foster MA Dip Arch (Cantab) RIBA – Illustrated talk about the history and architecture of the Gaumont State Theatre.
- Official Business:
- Minutes of the previous committee meeting.
- Matters arising.
- Raakesh Shah (Neighbourhood Manager, Brent Council).
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) bids – outcomes.
- Martin Page (Principal Landscape Architect, Brent Council).
- Date of next meeting.
The agenda sometimes changes at the last minute. Any updates will be posted here.
It is highly probable that a number of us will retire to the Sir Colin Campbell (right-hand side) afterwards.